Okay, okay, okay. I suppose I fibbed a little. Who noticed?
My intent on getting back to blogging early January simply didn’t happen… clearly. The craziness of the holiday, the fun of having 2 wild munchkins running around with their heads cut off, the transition back into “real life” just required a little more down time. But, I’m here! I’m finding my “new normal” for 2015 when it comes to blogging, too.
Welcome to 2015… finally! We are gearing up for a fun year in our house and are celebrating the chaos that was the holidays.
So what was the Wise Crew up to during our time off? Here’s the down and dirty:
- watching Finn perform (stand still) during his school Christmas program
- celebrating Christmas with both our families
- holiday nails (the kids flipped!)
- falling asleep on NYE at 9:15p (pretty sure Justin made it until 10p)
- getting some house decorating goals accomplished (the mirror and print will not stay)
- agreeing on plans and color schemes for other rooms (timeline is still debatable)
- hosting my neighborhood Bunco group
- Cedar Falls trip with good friends for a UNI basketball game and trip to The OP
- celebrating my dad’s retirement with a company party
- flashlight dance parties
- regular morning stand-off with Evie about wearing pants (our max time was 90 minutes)
- working on potty training
I know I’m probably a day late, but I’d love to hear the highlight of your last month!