- Been thinking about Halloween costumes. I have a hard time spending $$ on something Finn will hate putting on and then throwing it aside. Cheap? Frugal? Smart? However you look at it, these costumes have been killing me all weekend. I think the last pic – Hulk Hogan – might be my favorite. Now, to trick Finn into wearing this…
- I don’t care what anyone says, when you combine Glee and Britney (1.0 OR 2.0), you have a happy MyWiseMom.
- I’m constantly paranoid that my house stinks. Be it last night’s dinner, stinky diapers, spit-up, workout clothes. This is the stuff that keeps me up at night, people! I saw something on Pinterest about putting vanilla candles in coffee beans. Can I just tell you I know my house smells enchanting now.
- We’ve been battling the change of season stuffy nose around here. A little tip – put a few drops of peppermint oil in your kids bath. The scent opens their nasal passages and gives them a break. (Go on, you try it, too, adults!) Then we slather on eucalyptus chest rub. Finn smells like a peppermint hippie in the morning now. I couldn’t be happier.
- Finn’s been asking alot of bing questions lately. “Where did I come from?” “Who made me?” “Who is God?” “Where is He (God)?” These are tough questions to explain to a 3-year-old! Any suggestions? Language you used?
- We’re in the stage where toys are all over the ground. At least once an hour I stub my toe or step on a “piece.” I’ll be lucky to have all 10 toes when we get through the toddler years.
- Have I mentioned I love Glee? Okay, okay, I promise I’ll shut it.
In addition to Glee, I love Whitney, New Girl and Parenthood. What is your favorite fall show?