- Did you have a great weekend? We celebrated with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law over Wallace Farms brats, fruit and kale chips. Is there a better way to celebrate the men in your life other than classic summer staples? The day continued with naps, a long phone chat with my dad, and FaceTime laughs between the kids and Grandma and Grandpa. This summer is shaping up to be fantastic!
- Last night after a rushed dinner I realized we were fresh out of almond butter, lovingly called “Super Butter” in our house. EEK! We do, however, have oodles and oodles of raw almonds. So what did we do? Pulled out the Vitamix and made fresh almond butter! I can’t begin to tell you how easy this was to make and AMAZING the flavor. So easy and amazing I took it off my shopping list and added “more almonds.”
- I have 6 webpages pulled up for homemade Larabars recipes. I can’t figure out which flavor to kick-off the party. Do you have a favorite?
- I’m considering buying a used Broyhill dresser for Evie (excellent condition) to up-cycling for her big girl room. I’m thinking a cream color and updated hardware. Am I out of my mind?
- Our friends hosted their annual karaoke party Friday night. Do you love karaoke? Justin sang two songs, both highly inappropriate, both hilarious to watch! Do you have a “go-to” song? I was lame. My kids beg me to stop singing, so I’m certain I would have been boo’ed off stage