- Many of these links consumed my brain cells while we had a little downtime. I saved them to share with all of you. These are worth reading!
- MIT Researcher’s New Warning: At Today’s Rate, Half of All US Children will be Autistic by 2025 I find this alarming, and while I try not to be an alarmist, I am a realist (just ask my husband for my blunt thoughts). We are ruining our bodies and our kids bodies by the boat loads of garbage shoved into our mouths multiple times a day. What is happening is flat-out wrong.
- A local man drowned after an untrained Missouri trooper arrested him at the Ozarks. Brandon’s dad works out in our CrossFit community, as did Brandon, and the more I follow and learn about this story, the more disgusted I am by the actions of the Missouri Highway Patrol. If this happened to Finn…. that’s all I can think of. (Learn more here: Justice for Brandon Ellingson.)
- Monsanto recently hired a millennial to convince other millennials that GMOs are a good option. Don’t buy the crap – literally or figuratively.
- In a much happier bullet, I have to share Evie’s recent prayer. Usually she lists 4-5 things. This one particular night last week, she didn’t quit. Can’t stop won’t stop, apparently was her motto. “Dear God, thank you for mama and daddy and Finny and Minnie Mouse and the other Minnie Mouse and slippers and Batman and Care Bears and Super Why and princesses and Elsa and the door and my pretzels….” (It continues.) She then launches into the Lord’s Prayer complete with hand motions and award-winning dramatics for “and da powa, and da glow-ry, foreva and eva, AAAMMMEEEENNN!” (End scene.)
Any crazy toddler antics in your worlds lately? I’m always up for feeling sane by hearing what other little nut heads are doing 🙂