- My littlest little is now TWO! Details on her big day soon! She is desperate to ride bikes anytime we are outside with Finn. She’s too big for anything we currently have, which made her birthday gift from Justin and me an easy choice: an Evie-sized tricycle. She cheered!
- Evie’ birthday and birthday party had to be (very) rearranged due to some insane stomach alien that knocked Justin and I flat last week. It should be illegal for parents to get so sick. Thankfully we are back to 100%!
- If you were able to join our Essential Oils webinar last week, I thank you! I’ve had such great chats with many of you over email. Please contact me if you have additional questions. I hope to do additional webinars based on the feedback.
- Have you noticed any changes around My Wise Mom recently? After lots of behind the scenes work, the new logo and design is finally live!
- Jess Creatives gets a double high five (and a heart) for the new logo. Jess was amazing to work with and really “got” the vibe of the blog. She and her husband are actually in the process of making amazing health and lifestyle changes, so it was extra fun to work with her on this journey!
- Justin’s team is responsible for the site redesign. His team was working on the layout piece and put some “fillers” in that I just loved. It quickly evolved into what you see on the page.
Thank you for the patience during the last several weeks. From moving to sickness to blog changes to webinar planning, so many “outside” things were fighting for my time and blog posts simply had to take a temporary backseat. I’m slowly getting into my “new normal” in our new house, so let the “new normal” begin! What are you most looking forward to this spring?