- It’s official. We’ve moved! Justin left for a conference not even 24 hours after moving in… to Hawaii! So, my mom and I mad unpacked and got the house as settled as possible. We’re still trying to get rested, figure out where we unpacked certain items and remember what each light switch actually does. That said, we are so happy and so, so fortunate for a million puzzle pieces to have all perfectly put this picture together for us!
- If you entered the Way Better giveaway, did you check Friday to see if you were the winner? KELLY, you have until noon Tuesday (25th) before we select a new winner
- Tomorrow is my first essential oils webinar. Be sure to register today! I’m incredibly excited to share with you and really tickled by how many of you are interested to learn more. Here’s the natural health remedies!
- Have you ever thought about how freakishly strong your pinky finger actually is? I know this is super random, but I was carrying THREE grocery bags with my pinky finger the other day and stood there in amazement. Too weird?
- Evie turns TWO this week! My little sassy pistol. Sometimes I think I’m starring in a mirror when we go head to head. Justin regularly says, “you two are going to have EPIC battles.” I know her strong will is going to serve her well in her lifetime. No one will be walking over this little sass bucket. But at 2, all it equates to is grey hair, chocolate cravings and perhaps an ulcer. Read about Evie’s birth story and our first moments with her.
I know FROZEN is all the rage right now. Do I dare tell you all I haven’t seen it? I’ve seen parts, but not the whole thing. Am I damaging my kids? Must I shell out the $$ for this show? How amazing is it, really??