- I cannot wait for this new documentary GMO OMG. When I think about what biotech companies have done to our food, our soil, our land and our bodies, I am overcome with righteous anger. What kind of life and legacy are we leaving for our children?
- My daughter is the girl who sticks her finger in light sockets, eats anything on the ground, spits her food at the table, dips her head in the tub water for a drink and squeals when you tickle her chunky thighs. She is fearless and wild and sassy and will -no doubt- change the world.
- Do you deal with food allergies or have you been working to improve what you put in your body? I’d love to share your story.
- The next logical step in ridding your kitchen of chemicals is to look at your bathroom. I’m slowly converting our beauty/body care products to those free of parabens, lauryl sulfates, dyes and unnatural fragrances. Curious how toxic some of your products might be? Input them into the EWG Cosmetic Database for their ranking. Then gasp.
- Rumor has it there is a Dunkin’ Donuts going up about 1 mile from our house. I don’t even like coffee, but DD iced coffee brings me into one of my favorite cities…
- For Pete’s sake Boston was founded by the Pilgrims, a people so tough, they had to buckle their goddamned hats on. Boston is one of the best cities in the world. As it’s been said a million times over the last week, these cowards messed with the wrong city. I <heart> Boston.
Have you been to Boston? What did you love most?