- Did you all have amazing Valentine’s Days? I’ve been hemming and hawing over a Nike FuelBand for months. Justin put my procrastination to an end by buying the best Valentine’s gift… a FuelBand. I’m in love (with both)!
- Lemons are incredible, no? We love them in juice but check out these 10 uses for lemon juice in your home. Amazing.
- Are any of you Tazo tea drinkers? Did you know their teas contain “natural flavors?” My mother-in-law sent me this post about what a Tazo representative wrote this blogger about natural flavors. I was floored. Thanks for nothing, Tazo.
- Finn found a rock outside last week to which he clearly felt a deep attachment as it immediately became his Pet Rock. It’s in a jar and goes with him most places in the house. He even offered it a snack this weekend. I love the creativity!
- If you’re a Pandora listener with your kids, check out station “Cartoons.” It’s a great mix with some really fun Alvin and the Chipmunk pop song remixes. A crowd favorite at our house for mid-day dance parties.
- Evie, as bueatiful as she is, kind of looks like a hillbilly right now She has 2 bottom teeth and 1 top tooth which is coming down quickly. She STILL is missing the other top middle tooth (which is visible just under her gums) but is getting other upper teeth. That big front gap – adds character!
Went to one of my favortie local cafes over the weekend – Fresh. What is your favorite local cafe?