- Last week was tough around this house and I’m just plain disgusted I still don’t have birthing news on the latest tooth. This particular stubborn tooth broke through a few MONTHS ago and then retreated. I feel like we’ve been slinging mud at each other ever since. Evie, with her snotty nose, chapped cheeks and red bum, is the most ready for this charade to end.
- The “Good Girl Curse.” Very interesting read and a perspective I hadn’t thought about prior. Curious your thoughts on raising girls.
- Finn is officially registered for pre-school next year. I’m in complete denial this is happening.
- In case you missed it last week on facebook, I posted a great blogpost on infant formula. If you aren’t able to nurse, I encourage you to read through and consider the best option for your child.
- It’s Valentine’s Week! What did you buy for your sweetie?
- The Snotsucker. Heard of it? Although it did take me 20 minutes to find the courage to use this the first time, I’ll never go back to a regular aspirator. Worth every cent. If I had a million dollars, I’d buy one for all of you! (And no, I promise, nothing goes from their nose to your mouth. Pinky swear.)
Have you tried the Snotscuker or any other ridicioulous gadget for your child that you now recommend to every one? Please share!