- Context is king, right? Finn thinks the word “toot” is a bathroom word, so when we play trains and I say “TOOT TOOT,” I am nearly banished from my own house for making a “bad choice” with my words. This could get tricky.
- A dear college friend, Sarah, is raising funds to travel to Tanzania for the second time. Would you consider joining me in supporting her trip? Even $10 will help her on her way.
- For anyone who has had a baby, you lovingly remember the thick, volumous hair. Apparently, I misplaced the memory of losing all that lush hair and dealing with the tragic, spikey regrowth. This is where I am now 10 months post-delivery. I want to shave my head. I look like I’m growing a flat top under my current hair. GAWD AWFUL!
- I was in Omaha the majority of last week while Justin was traveling for work. My Grandma had been in the hospital (she’s since been released) so the timing of being home was even sweeter to spend time each day with her. There’s something really magical about that generation. Really magical.
- I’m not sure when it happened, but Finn all the sudden seems like a tried and true little boy. Any babyishness has vanished. How do we stop time?
- My best friend is transitioning her son to a gluten-free diet. In a week being off gluten, she has seen major improvements in his body. Do any of you have a favorite recipe or site for easy GF recipes? (They live out of the country, so she’ll prefer easy recipes without funky-dunky ingredients.) Let food be thy medicine…
Hoping you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend with family and friends!