- Sadly, I’m learning of more friends and kids with food allergies and/or intolerances. Justin and I often joke about what will happen to the Snickers Bar in 20 years, as a growing number of kids have dairy and soy and peanut allergies. That bar would be my worst nightmare around Finn. Did you know quite a few celebrities also suffer from food allergies?
- We are in the process of registering for preschool. We missed the registration date for the school in our backyard. Oye. Why does this feel so cut throat? He’s THREE!
- Does the color of your egg yoke matter?
- Wouldn’t you just love this Tower Garden? Unfortunatly, we don’t have the money, the space or the sunlight. Dang it. Dream House. Someday. It will be mine.
- I chopped two inches off my hair the other week and I think I am ready to chop it all off again. I’m really liking this look. I have this love-hate with my hair. I grow it long then chop it off then repeat. It’s like a twisted relationship. Any amazing hairstyles I should consider?
- I feel like all our friends are posting about the stomach flu that has taken over their homes. At church this weekend I wanted to walk in late so I missed the “greet those sitting around you” part. I know, I know. I will not be taken. I’m terrible.
Lately when Evie’s been fussy, Finn will pat her back and say, “it’s okay, Evie, I’ll take care of you. I know, I know, it’s just so hard being little, isn’t it? I get it, sweet girl.” What is the cutest (or most hilarious) thing you’ve heard a child say lately?