- Sorry for the posting hiatus last week. My mom was in town, my car blessed me with 2 flat tires in one day which led to the purchase of four (enter heart-stopping gasp) new tires, and a handful of other things gobbled up the time I would normally blog. So instead of staying up late, I went to sleep and left the innerwebs to deal with itself. New week, new dollar?
- Evie is turning the slightest shade of orange. Although my dad, a former Syracuse football player, is very happy about this color, I am not. She loves orange food… sweet potatoes, carrots, squash. We’ve also tried peas and green beans. Broccoli is on deck. But orange seems to be the favorite for everything in this house. Any other veggie ideas to steam and puree?
- I don’t know about you, but if it weren’t for the sorting, folding, hanging and organizing, laundry wouldn’t be so bad. I can wash and dry like a queen.
- Oprah is getting into the organic food business. This will be a huge step forward for the healthy food movement. That woman could start a trend in one of her sleepy dreams and it could change the world.
- Evie wants to crawl sooooo badly. She pushes herself up to a high plank (push-up position on her toes) and stares ahead with intent in her eye. It’s slightly concerning how freakishly strong she is. No lie, she also does Pilates 100s. She’s my ninja baby.
- I’m beautiful. So are you. Insanely. The little girls in your life need to hear this as much as you.
- Grandma bought Finn new Thomas and Toy Story shirts and PJ’s last week while visiting. THANK YOU! Getting dressed just became ten times easier!
It’s Thanksgiving week!!!!!!! How will you be spending your holiday?