Last Wednesday morning, we welcomed the newest addition to our family: Evie Grace.
Want to know all things Evie? Here’s what we know:
10. Poppy’s due date was 3/29/12. A day early is not the “early” I was expecting for a 2nd baby, but her arrival was sheer perfection.
9. From water breaking at home to baby arriving, the process took 2 hours and 24 minutes. Clearly, girlfriend already has a timetable for getting things accomplished. (Details to come.)
8. Our Evie is pronounced with a soft “E” as in EVelyn or forEVer.
7. Evie has looooong finger nails and short toe nails.
6. Baby girl is a good eater and a good sleeper.
5. Her crazy spiky hair is 100% natural. If you know Justin, you now know his hair is also 100% natural.
4. To Mommy and Daddy, Evie greatly resembles her big brother Finn as a baby.
3. Evie wore the same outfit home from the hospital that Finn wore. Too bad there are no photos to capture this since big brother Finn was with us.
2. “Poppy” has affectionately turned to “Popeye” by Daddy because she tends to open just one eye at a time to scope out the world.
1. Evie’s big brother, Finn, is over-the-top in love with his baby sister, as are all who meet her. She is our little slice of heaven!
Thank you for all your well wishes! We are happily adjusting to life as a family of 4!.