- Snowmageddon 2015 just rocked our world! We hunkered down and played LOTS of Connect 4 and The Joker’s Fun House. Finn received this game for his birthday and loooooves it. Justin and I, on the other hand, want to poke our eyeballs out around game 22 for the hour. So this is what it means to be selfless for your children, huh? Oye! (Oh, we also watched some big game that was on….)
- Evie found the (above) shades at my parents house a few weekends ago and refuses to wear anything else in the car. My dad nicknamed me Hollywood when I was little because of some similar antics. Hollywood Jr. just might be her new, well-earned title.
- I give Finn a piggy back ride up to quiet time each day. Last week I told him, “I love you to the moon and back, kiddo.” His response? “I love you all the way to God and back.” Pitter-patter.
- The hardest work in my life might be getting Evie potty-trained. We have good days, we have less-than-crappy days. There was the day we threw away 2 unsalvageable Sophia undies post accidents. There was the day there was confusion between #2 and chocolate. (Don’t worry, there was no taste testing.) Then there have been our victory days. I clearly must be repeating the same thing over and over because everytime I now go to the bathroom Evie shouts, “Mommy, I’m just SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!”
- Finn’s headed to his friend Rachael’s birthday party this weekend. Finn is clueless what it means to “like” a girl, but this little Rachael sure has a special place in his heart. He’s starting to get embarrassed when we even mention her name
Any fun gift ideas for a 5 year old girl who loves princesses and Frozen?