- Be sure to join the Norwex Facebook event to learn more about natural, chemical-free cleaning AND be sure to enter to win a free box from Send Me Gluten Free.
- “I do this work because I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation…where they will have the right to know what is in the food that they are eating as children around the world do.” These a-holes sound an awful lot like the tobacco industry I know all too well about… and we all know how that story ends. Friends, the fight to know what is in our food and protect the precious soil that grows real food has never been more important.
- This is our last week of freedom before school rounds back up for Finn next week. I can hardly believe the bulk of my mornings with Finn is coming to a close. I’m seriously considering locking him in the basement in a “stop growing” chamber. I’ve been so lucky to be home with him and see him grow in these early years. He’s ready to see his buds and learn and grow, so I take a deep breath and let him fly.
- Four Finn-free mornings means I get to spend some quality time with little Evie. The older she gets, the more she wiggles her way deeper into my heart. She is SO full of life and sass and personality. She’s so different from her brother, so I’m bracing myself for the adventures ahead!
- I used to love Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Lattes. The year Finn was born I remember Justin bringing my first of the season mid-September after Finn’s birth. The last few years I’ve ordered a less and less as the the taste just wasn’t enjoyable any longer. Has the drink changed or my palette? Regardless, I’ve committed to buying zero Pumpkin Spice Latte’s this season and will advocate Starbuck’s provide transparency in ingredients, particularly providing allergy information online… which will be easy once full ingredient lists are disclosed.
Are you a pumpkin junkie when it comes time for fall? What is your favorite pumpkin treat? Have you found a way to enjoy it healthier?