- I think I bit off a little more than I can chew. I’m prepping for Finn’s birthday party this weekend, redoing a dresser for Evie’s big girl room, AND stenciling a main wall in our entryway. And, in true Kerry-style, I started it all over the weekend. Let me tell you: I’m not a DIY/crafty kind of girl. But I’ve decided I’m going to be. I need a new hobby
- So where are we now? The party is ready to rock and Evie’s drawers are done (the dresser itself still needs to be sanded, primed and painted – FOUR COATS!). However, the stenciling is a freakin’ train wreck which has required me to sand down the wall, repaint two coats and begin again. The stenciling. The insanity of detailed stenciling is going to be the end of me. Send help!
- Finn let me know over the weekend, “you’re the best mommy I ever had…” Sure hope so, kiddo, because you’re not getting an upgrade!
- Evie’s favorite response to anything lately is, “no, yoooooooou tooted!” Followed by a mischievous smile and laugh.
- Another Nick’s Sticks sale is here! Through Thursday (9/11), use promo code BACK2SCHOOL to receive 10% on all orders up to $50, 12% on all orders of $50-$100, and 14% on all orders over $100.
- Fall feels like it’s finally arrived in the midwest. Sweatshirts, open windows, a shift in decorations. Fall also means a flare up of seasonal allergies for many. I’ve had multiple questions lately about Essential Oils for Seasonal Allergies. The link includes what we do for Finn. Perhaps it will be helpful to you, too!
What’s your (least) favorite thing about fall?