- Did you have an amazing weekend? Our family sure did! We celebrated Evie’s birthday Friday with my family where Evie proudly displayed her new shades. You can’t see it, but girlfriend has her hand on her hip in this picture. Oh, the sass! We headed to the Children’s Museum Saturday morning and ran into one of my best high school friends and his family – a true treat! Finn and Evie loved the museum. A fun “must-do” in Omaha! Saturday night we grilled out and gabbed and laughed with my best friend and her family. We are tired and happy
- Evie received her first Care Bear from Erin for her birthday: Funshine Bear! How I LOVED Care Bears growing up. I loved them so much my mom made me Care Bear clothes … true story.
- In follow-up from The Honest Company part 2 review, did you know there is a “dirty dozen” for cosmetic products? Get these chemicals off your skin stat!
- What are in your kids Easter baskets this year? There’s enough “outside” candy and junk that will swarm them, so we try and not make food the focus. (Easter isn’t about chocolate bunnies, right!?!) That said, I do love Easter baskets, I think because it brings back fun memories from my childhood. This year the kids are getting umbrellas, a movie, and bubbles. We’ll do our own Easter egg hunt that morning with eggs containing coins for their money banks and a little candy. What will be in the candy eggs? Surf Sweets!
- Surf Sweets do not contain artificial flavors and colors. They are free of corn syrup and are verified GMO-free. Also, Surf Sweets are made and packaged in a facility free of the 10 most common food allergens, including dairy/casein, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish, sesame and sulfites. These are certainly a best bet when looking for Easter treats. No junk, no GMO sugar, no weird ingredients you can’t pronounce… and they are delicious!
***** GIVEAWAY *****
Interested in trying a variety pack of Surf Sweets?
To enter, leave a comment below telling me your favorite Easter basket item growing up.
Entries/comments must be posted by 7p (CST) tomorrow, Tuesday, April 15. The winner will be posted Wednesday morning.
***** GOOD LUCK! *****
(This giveaway is open to any reader in the United States.)