I know the actual game is 20 questions, but that just seems like a lot of questions! So, let’s reduce it down to 13 questions to ring in 2013.
1. What was your favorite news/media event of 2012? Felix Baumgartner jump
2. What is your realistic 2013 goal? Not using my phone at all in the car, not even at stop lights. I don’t want to be the example to my kids it’s okay for me but not for them someday.
3. What was the favorite gift you received this holiday? Clarisonic!
4. What gift were you most excited to give? A 2013 calendar to my Grandma with pictures of my cousins and all our kids (her 7 great grandchildren).
5. Favorite recipe? Garlic Shrimp Bake is a standard go-to in our house.
6. Favorite celebrity? Jennifer Aniston
7. To what era would you travel? 1970′s. I wish I could be a hippie.
8. Favorite workout? Kickboxing or hot yoga
9. Favorite city? New York City
10. Favorite vegetable? Kale
11. Favorite sweet treat? Anything with chocolate and peanut butter mixed.
12. Fashion trend that needs to die? Stirrup pants
13. What are you most excited for in 2013? Watching my kids grow and amaze me.
Would love to hear your answers to a few of these. Happy New Year!